Casement Window Adjusters

Shown are 3 types of casement adjuster. The first is a rod type, which is the most common. It is used for outswinging windows only and is limited by the fact that the arm may interfere with screens when used in a partially open position. In the middle is a slide bar casement adjuster, which can be used on inswinging and outswinging windows. On the bottom is a friction type casement stay. On an outswinging window, it mounts on the inside, and on an inswinging window, it would be mounted on the exterior.